Trusted Heating Services In Indianola, Norwalk, & Beyond
Indianola Mechanical knows how important it is to stay warm during the winter months. Our heater repair technicians can help if you and your family are left cold due to a malfunctioning heating system. We have years of experience in the industry and have been trained to work on all makes and models of heating equipment. You can trust our trained crew to handle anything from small repairs to major ones.
Get in touch with us at 515-961-7924 if you are looking for fast heating repair services, available 24/7 day or night.
Keeping Your Family Warm During Winter
Whether your system is brand new or a few years old, any problem with your heating system can be frustrating. Call our heating professionals instead of trying to figure out the problem on your own or remaining uncomfortable. As soon as we arrive, our courteous and highly-trained technicians will diagnose and fix your problem.
Our heater repair technicians can handle all types of heating systems, including, but not limited to:
- Gas furnaces
- Electric furnaces
- Heat pumps
- Zoned systems
Restoring Your Heating System
Locally owned and operated, we understand that even the smallest heating issue can disrupt the comfort of your family. Getting your heating system running again is our top priority. It may just take a professional to diagnose and treat your heater with care and caution. Do not believe a contractor who says your unit needs to be replaced immediately. We can walk you through all your options and steer you in the right direction.
Our heater repair technicians in central Iowa can help you resolve heating issues caused by the following:
- Wear and tear
- Broken thermostats
- Clogged filters
- Poor maintenance
- Lack of maintenance
- Poor circulation
5 Signs You Need Heater Repair
1. Strange smells – If you smell rotten eggs, shut off the gas and leave the premises as you may have a gas leak. Get in touch with your gas company and heating repair professionals for assistance.
2. Loud noises – A little bit of noise coming from your heater is okay, but if those noises are loud from the next room over then it needs to be checked.
3. Inconsistent heat – Since there are many possible causes for inconsistent heat, call in our heating repair experts and we’ll get to the bottom of your situation.
4. Raising utility bills – If your heater is getting up there in age and your utility bills are going up, then it’s possible you need repair. These units can get less efficient as time goes on, but routine maintenance can help these machines run more efficiently for longer.
5. The heater won’t start – This is the easiest sign of needed heating repair. There are a few different reasons this could be happening, it most often is a pilot light or an electrical problem.
To schedule heating repairs in Indianola, Carlisle, Norwalk, Pleasant Hill, and the surrounding region, contact us today. We are dedicated to ensuring complete customer satisfaction for all of our HVAC services.