In Iowa, it may seem that all outdoor projects are put on hold when winter arrives. But, this doesn’t have to be the case. You can keep working all year long when you have Indianola Mechanical install a garage heater. During the winter months, garage heaters are a great way to keep your garage warm. Natural gas garage heaters are an economical way to heat insulated garages. No matter what project you are working on – whether it is on your car, woodworking, or a large home renovation – Indianola Mechanical is here to help you be more comfortable.
Garage Heaters Installation
We always offer our customers competitive prices on garage heaters installed by one of our certified HVAC professionals. We will select the properly sized unit for your garage, ensuring maximum efficiency so that you don’t have to pay for high heating costs. The equipment will be properly vented, and installed in accordance with local building codes. To learn more about natural gas garage heaters for insulated garages, contact us today.
Advantages Of A Garage Heater
If you aren’t convinced about the need for a heater in your garage, consider these benefits.
- Keep warm when you are working on car repairs or other craft projects. Frosty fingers can make it difficult for you to do a good job. Do better work when you’re comfortable and your hands are flexible.
- Create a living area out of your garage by making it a family room, fitness center, office, or even a bedroom. It will need to be heated if you want to make it functional.
- Heat the areas above the garage with a garage heater. If you have a bedroom, game room, or storage area above the garage, it will feel colder. You can use a garage heater to heat any spaces above it.
- Keep your car warmer in the winter with a heated garage to allow the engine and cabin to warm up faster when you start it.
How To Heat Your Garage
The garage can be heated in a variety of ways. One or more of them can be combined to create your perfect space.
- Add insulation – insulation will help keep the cold out and heat in even if it’s residual heat from the house. If you add a garage heater, insulation will help it work more efficiently.
- Ductless heating and air conditioning – when you choose this option, you get year-round comfort for your garage, which is ideal if you plan to use the area as a living space.
- Radiant heating – When you use radiant heaters, you can keep the garage warm as needed separate from the rest of the house.
- Convection heating – A freestanding convection heater or a baseboard version is versatile and provides a comfortable temperature.
- Space heaters – This option allows you to heat the garage only when you’re working.