Geothermal Heating Installation
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has said that geothermal systems are “the most energy-efficient, environmentally clean, and cost-effective space conditioning system available .” Geothermal systems harness free, renewable energy from the earth.
The earth absorbs 47% of the sunlight it receives and stores it in the ground as energy. Geothermal heating uses this free energy during the winter months. In the earth, pipes are buried in the ground or dug into ponds. Water from a well may also be used.
Call 515-961-7924 or contact us online to schedule a geothermal heating service today in Indianola and the surrounding region.
Benefits of Geothermal Heating
Our goal at Indianola Mechanical is to provide you with the most energy-efficient HVAC systems on the market. We are proud to offer geothermal heating services to all of our customers in the Indianola, Norwalk, Carlisle, and Pleasant Hill areas.
The benefits of geothermal heating include:
- Savings – Generally, no other heating system offers lower operating costs, with savings up to 60% compared to ordinary systems.
- Comfort – These systems provide even temperatures throughout the home year-round.
- Environmentally sound – Geothermal is a clean, green, and renewable technology to reduce your carbon footprint now and for future generations.
- Quiet operation – Unlike ordinary heaters and heat pumps, geothermal heating systems require no outdoor unit. Carrier geothermal units use heavy-duty, fully insulated cabinets for quiet operation.
- Flexibility – In addition to heating, you’ll enjoy cooling and supplemental water heating from a single unit. There are a wide variety of models and options to fit almost any application.
- Free hot water – During unit operation, free excess heat can be used to supplement the home’s water heater.
- Energy independence – Geothermal systems reduce our need to import fuel.
Our experts are available to answer any questions you may have about geothermal heating systems. If you are considering installing this efficient system in your home, we can also provide an estimate free of charge.
Trusted Geothermal Solutions in Iowa & Beyond
Indianola Mechanical can provide you with more information about geothermal heating and energy-efficient installations. We offer fast installation services as well as repairs and maintenance for geothermal heaters.
Contact us at 515-961-7924 to get started today! Our top-rated customer service team looks forward to hearing from you.